Monday, June 8, 2009

Let's Talk About Sex


Yes.
Sex.

I want to talk about it.
I want to know what it is about that word that either makes your nipples turn as hard as rocks, or makes you want to burn your ears off.

Sex.
We all know about it, how we learned about it, however, is a completely other story.
I learned about it through stick-figure choreography, presented by a nervous parent.
Others learn through the "Birds and the Bees" saying, which, am I the only one who doesn't quite understand that? Birds eat Bees...well..they could...and...well Bees have stingers, so they must be the boys, and Birds have eggs...so I'm guess they are the girls...I still don't get it...can someone explain or give me a scenario here? Anyhow, sex is everywhere, on commercials, in magazines, in books, on TV, movies, internet, youtube...EVERYWHERE.

For myself, talking about sex isn't difficult at all, but for others, they become a blubbering, blushing, stuttering, scatter-brained mess, with no less than half a word in their mouth before they are rushing out the door.

What is it about sex, and the topic of conversation on it, that scares people?

No comments:

Post a Comment